Thursday, 23 May 2024

You are here Temprorary Visas Study Permit

Study permits

E-mail Print PDF

Study permits

You will generally require a study permit in order to study in Canada.  A few exceptions do apply, and these include family or staff members of accredited foreign representative to Canada, persons studying on a program of studies of six months or less where the program can be completed within this time as well as minor children in Canada whose parents are authorized to work or study. Minor children applying outside Canada will require a study permit.