Thursday, 25 July 2024

You are here Temprorary Visas FAQ Temprorary Visas


Temprorary Visas

Once I arrive to Canada on a visitor visa can I change my status to a student or a worker in Canada?
Are there other provincial programs available?
Are there preset annual immigration quotas for both the Federal and the Quebec programs?
Can a work or student permit or visa help me to immigrate to Canada?
Can I apply for immigration to Canada if i or any members of my family have health problems?
Can I apply for more than one program (Federal or Quebec) at the same time?
Can I apply for permanent residence status (PR) and temporary resident visa (TRV) status at the same time?
Can I omit a police clearance from one or more countries?
Can I transfer my application to a different visa office after it has been submitted?
Do I need a temporary resident visa (tourist visa) in order to enter Canada?
Do I qualify?
Does the province of Quebec have its own immigration program?
How do I show proof of my English/French language ability?
How is an employment authorization different from an immigrant visa?
How long does the immigration process takes?
I have been refused for a tourist visa to Canada; can this affect my application for permanent residence?
I have heard that Canada has passed a new immigration law
If I apply under the Quebec provincial program and pay the Quebec government fees, do I still have to pay the federal application fees, on top of the Quebec ones?
In what language must my supporting documentation be submitted?
To work or to immigrate?
  • «
  •  Start 
  •  Prev 
  •  1 
  •  2 
  •  Next 
  •  End 
  • »

Page 1 of 2