Thursday, 25 July 2024

You are here canada immigration assessment form

Consider all of your Canadian immigration options.

Fill out a free evaluation form today...

We'll get back to you in less than 24 hours!

Investor and Entrepreneur Assessment Form

This form is for professionals and workers.
Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee, Federal Self-Employed, and Canadian Experience Class.

Individuals are evaluated based on their education, training and work experience, which reflects their ability to economically establish themselves in Canada and takes into account labour market conditions in Canada.

Contact Information

First Name: Last Name:
Email Address:

Error: Email Address is Invalid


Include Country code and City code
Country of Residence:

The country where you currently live.

Living in Canada

You must have a currently valid student or work permit and you must be currently residing in Canada. If you are currently living in Canada you may be a candidate for certain fast-track immigration programs tailored to temporary residents.
Are you currently residing in Canada?     
What is your intended destination in Canada?

Personal Profile

Common-Law Partner: A person that you have lived in a conjugal relationship with for at least 12 months.
Marital Status:   
Age:  years old.
Do you have any Dependent Children?   
Dependent Children includes all unmarried children that are financially dependent on you, who are either less than 22 years old OR who have been continuously studying since the age of 22 years.
12 years and younger: 
13 to 21 years: 
22 years and older: 

Your Language Proficiency

HIGH: You can communicate effectively in most social and work situations.
MODERATE: You can communicate comfortably in familiar social and work situations.
BASIC: You can communicate in predictable contexts and on familiar topics, but with some difficulty.

Error: Please indicate language proficiency for at least one language

  Speak Read Write Listen

Your Education

A Post-Secondary Degree, Diploma or Apprenticeship is any education where the prior successful completion of secondary school (or higher secondary school) is a requirement.

What is the highest level of education that you have undertaken?

Please list all of your post-secondary education and/or training, starting with the most recent:

Your Work History

You can only count work experience that you have been paid for.
"Full-time Work" means at least 37.5 hours of work per week.

Starting with your current (or most recent) job, please list all the jobs you have held during the last 10 years:

Self-Employed Work

Self-Employed workers usually work on contract basis, and are not on the payroll of an employer. To be considered self-employed: you must exercise control over how much time you spend on your day-to-day work activities, and you probably provide your own tools and equipment.
During the last five years, do you have any work experience on a Self-Employed basis?   

Your Personal Net Worth

Your Personal Net Worth is the current value of all the assets (e.g. properties, investments, stocks, bonds, bank accounts) that you (and your spouse/common-law partner, if applicable) personally own, MINUS the current value of all your combined personal liabilities (e.g. mortgages, loans, credit card balance).

Please include the value of any businesses that you own, but do not include the value of cars and jewellery.

Do you have a personal net worth of more than CAD$100,000?   

Canadian Job Offer

A Canadian employer has provided you, or is willing to provide you, with a written job offer and is interested in hiring you now, or once you become a Permanent Resident. With a Canadian job offer, you may be qualified for certain fast-track Canadian immigration programs.
Have you received a job offer, or can you obtain a job offer, from a Canadian employer to work in Canada?     
  • Please type in the complete actual job title from the job offer.
Is this job offer related to your most recent field of study? Yes    No

Spouse/Common-Law Partner's Information

Your spouse/common-law partner's education, work experience, age, and language abilities may help you qualify for certain Canadian immigration programs.

How old is your Spouse/Common-Law Partner?

 years old

What is the highest level of education that your Spouse or Common-Law Partner has completed?

What is the highest post-secondary degree, or diploma that your Spouse or Common-Law Partner has completed?
Type of Study: Field of Study:
Program Duration:
Please provide your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's OCCUPATION and total length of full-time work EXPERIENCE:
  • Please type in the occupation title.

How well can your Spouse or Common-Law Partner speak and understand the French language?

Family and Friends in Canada

A family member is someone who is related to you or your spouse/common-law partner. With family and/or friends in Canada, you may qualify for certain fast-track Canadian immigration programs.
NOTE: Certain provinces allow step (e.g. step-brother) and in-law (e.g. sister-in-law) relationship for purpose of family sponsorship. If your family member has such a relationship, please provide complete information in the Questions and Comments section below.
Do you have any family members, relatives, or close friends living in Canada?     

Please list all your family members, relatives, and close friends who are currently living in Canada:

Questions and Comments

You may list any specific questions or concerns here. If you wish, you can also paste your resume/CV here.

Please use this space to send any specific questions, comments or additional information that may be relevant to your inquiry.

Immigration Newsletter

By checking this box you are consenting to the delivery of a monthly email message concerning topics related to Canadian immigration. Your email address will not be disclosed to any third-party web site.